Chester County Engineers (CCE) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization dedicated to the civil engineering profession in Chester County, PA. The organization has established a competitive scholarship for college or college-bound students in the region. Each year, we will award a total of $2,500.00, in increments to be determined by the Scholarship Committee.
- – You must be a citizen of the United State to apply.
- – You must be a resident of Chester County, PA or graduating from a high school (public or private) located in Chester County, PA.
- – You must be pursuing or planning to pursue an engineering degree.
- – Only those college students who will be enrolled full-time in the Fall of 2022 are eligible.
- – Completed application must be received by CCE by May 1, 2022.
- – Scholarship decisions will be made by June 1, 2022. Winners will be notified by U.S. mail.
Complete all information and return the Application Form with all supporting documents to Chester County Engineers, c/o 1250 Wright’s Lane, West Chester, PA 19380; or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – please note “CCE Scholarship” on the envelope or email subject line.
The following checklist will help the applicant to prepare a complete application:
- – Application Form. Complete and submit the scholarship application form.
- – Proof of Attendance. Provide a copy of your letter of acceptance from the college or university you attend or plan to attend. Or if you are already enrolled, provide other documentation from the college or university demonstrating your attendance (e.g., course registration, housing assignment, etc.).
- – Essay Question: The essay question answer is the primary basis for how scholarship recipients are selected. The question is located at the bottom of the application page.
- – Deadline. CCE must receive your application form and supporting documents no later than 5:00pm on May 1, 2022.
Receipt of all complete submissions will be acknowledged by email.